Q1. Does travel during rush hour make the Car Service more expensive?
There is more time, fuel and labor cost involved with rush hour transfers.
Q2. What are your payment methods?
Your payment options include cash, travelers checks, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, JCB and Discover.
Q3. What is your cancellation policy?
Cancellation fees are waved when the following conditions are met:
- 24 hours notice is proved for airport arrivals and departures.
- 72 hours notice is proved for tours, charters and/or events.
50% cancellation fee will apply towards the total cost of service if:
- Less than 24 hours notice for airport arrivals and/or departures.
- Less than 72 hours notice for tours, charters and/or events.
100% cancellation fee will apply touwards the total cost of service if:
- Less than two(2) hours notice is proved and/or the car and driver are dispatched and the customer cancels and/or is a no show.